I am looking to purchase new A/c for my home

Puns2019

Reaction score
Hi team,

I am looking to purchase new A/c for my home purpose. It will be installed in room with a size of 10*12

Can someone sugest an ideal ac to buy.

I am looking to buy 1 ton ac and ok with 3 star vs 5 star ratings (I assume only difference is the power consumption on this)

I tried checking for BlueStar AC and have seen this brand at many places. Please suggest how is this brand and the product durability.

Also would like to know any other options as well.

Try Marq from Flipkart, have been using from last 3 years, giving tough competition to my very costly Daikin ac with respect to price and features.

If u want low noise & best durability & service, go for LG 2023 or 2024 model inverter AC, ( pcb - warranty 5 years..) now a days bluestar ac out door unit quality is not up to mark bro...

Last edited:
If u want low noise & best durability & service, go for LG 2023 or 2024 model inverter AC, ( pcb - warranty 5 years..) now a days bluestar ac out door unit quality is not up to mark bro...
LG AC's are good but installation guys are pathetic .Anyway so far haven't faced any issue with the AC.Another drawback is remote is not backlit so operating the AC in night becomes irritating.

Only go for brands like..

Bluestar
Daikin
General (Don't know why people merge the logo & the name and call it O-General 🤷)
Hitachi
Mitsubishi

Never ever go for brands like..

Carrier
LG
Lloyd
Samsung
Voltas etc.

Never go for Daikin. Pathetic after service. If some issue happens in the ac that is ir-reparable, they don't even honor the warranty.
I have used Carrier ac's after using Daikin. Their installation work is excellent. It's been 2 years and didn't face any issues so far.
I am saying this after using 10 ac in last 5 years:
5 from Daikin, 2 from Carrier, 2 from Voltas and 1 from Midea.
Biggest mistake I did was going for Daikin. In 3 years, one ac become totally dead in first year itself and Daikin refused to repair, one ac became faulty after 2 years and it needs very high repairing cost, so I don't use it at all, other 3 acs had leakage issues from time to time
Voltas is a big no as well as I faced multiple leakage issues due to wrong installation from Voltas guys

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock